Uiisii ​​Cloud Shi BA-T7 (DT100) headset to start evaluation

buy

Headsets purchased from free fish, Tmall flagship store sells for 299, free fish brand new goods a lot cheaper, cheaper to the seller clearly stated that non-refundable does not change after sale, I received a plastic guarantee after the complete order, and after a few days Arrived, really brand new unopened, and then began to use.

(Between the digressions, BA-T7 and DT100 are basically the same thing, the same brand, the same pricing, the same packaging, the same appearance, the difference seems to be only the model itself and online and offline sales channels; but BA-T8 and DT200 It is interesting that there are sellers on Taobao vowed to show that these two are one thing, but it's worse that the BA-T8 sells only 199 soft packs, DT200 normal 99 occasional 89 also with a hard pack, interested friends can study under What is the situation in the end, I personally tend to headset itself and the relationship between T7, DT100, no difference).

UiiSii DT100 Metal Subwoofer HiFi Double Action Iron Mobile Phone Headphone Ear Ear Universal Ear Plug 299 yuan Lynx Select Direct Link

Yunshi ba-t7 headset _ Taobao search Taobao search is the most intelligent product search engine, through the operation of big data, accurate understanding of goods and users, to provide accurate personalized search experience. Direct links to s.taobao.com

UiiSii DT200 bass phone K hifi double dynamic earphone in-ear Universal Apple earbuds 99 yuan Lynx featured direct link

Yun Shi BA-T8 double action coil unit bass hifi fever Apple millet phone earbud ear headphones 199 yuan Lynx featured direct link

Appearance and wear

The appearance is at least not ugly, except that the right earmuffs must be worn with the smallest number (all the ears are all medium), and the left earmuffs will be slowly squeezed out of the original minimum, and can only be replaced with the smallest set of vivo xe600i. After all, in addition, the basic comfort of wearing ... until you put on to run, clips are basically ineffective stylized stethoscope effect almost scared me, and dare to love the company is not actually tried to wear sports it! ? Such a sporty appearance wearing design is completely defeated by the stethoscope effect! Apart from desperation, he searched the Internet to search for “how to avoid the stethoscope effect” and finally worked hard. He found that around the ear can be drastically reduced, and then excitedly tried Nima, whose silicone wings and silicone arms completely blocked it. After walking around the ears, I could go from above the ears. Again desperation struck me... At this moment, I discovered that the silicone wing and the silicone arm of this cargo can be removed. After a few minutes A pair of unrivaled Tuba's earphones appeared in my hand. Although I looked at the Twisted Bar, it could be worn perfectly around the ear (except that the two legs became antennas and the left and right channels were reversed. ) After taking it, take two steps and take two more steps. The world is finally quiet! ! !

Sound quality

Saying a bunch of appearances, I finally have to talk about the sound quality. (Why would you spend a few hundred dollars to buy this stuff? Isn't there any illusions about the sound quality of the "moving iron"? This product tells me how much this fantasy is. Actually, if the original price is less than 300, the domestic brand-name goods will actually be heard (but when they do not believe it, they will all be tears), but since they are all bought, they will not be refunded. Can only say two sentences, but as a poor layman, I haven't heard of "real music" and I really blow it, oh no, I can't tell any profound tri-band distribution, sound field, positioning, etc. Just to say that there are no black and white "are there", do not say subjective "good or bad". The main contrast headphones: vivo xe600i, playing soy sauce: Morning light bee eagle H1, Qin bird H1, submarine 39, potential 49, mainly feeling that these are behind a few flat head, not very much like the front end is some time ago with the boss running with a small sister-in-law Zuk z2pro distribution network easy cloud music APP......

Is there "No 1": "Caesura 1" (the best sound version that Netease can give for free, why is there a bracket? I don't know) The left channel in the first half (the right side of my transformation) will be very slight "Drums", the same normal listening volume (4 to 5 cells), T7 can hear the obvious "bass impact" (even if this part of the volume is very small), but the xe600i only similar to the finger did not puncture the paper and poke嗒 嗒 嗒 嗒 ( 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样 同样Note that this “drum sound” is only the first half of the left channel (the first few seconds there is) and the second half (starting at 1 minute and 30 seconds) has drums on the right, but that sounds louder.

"Yes No. 2": "Night Out" (The best sound version that Netease can give for free, Sato Yasuo) began to play in the 31st second, the first and second "open blow" moment, when the airflow is not completely "on the right track" The "fu" or "hu" murmurs (obviously more obvious if you can't understand the third and fourth times), the xe600i can be expressed more clearly, and the T7 is powerless, directly into the normal playing sound.

"There is no" No. 3: "ONE I LOVE" The 12th second of pharyngeal sound, T7 and xe600i can hear, but the xe600i more clearly and clearly.

The following is a graph of frequency response from the official. It can be seen that the low frequency is entirely on the path of db (although this L and R do not know what solution, it is intentionally made the left and right sides make a slightly different tuning ?). As for the specific characteristics of the "moving iron" that made me give the first order, I would not hear it at all. Compared with the dynamic circle xe600i, the analysis and treble have no advantage at all. Instead, I can clearly see that Fang Fang shines with her eyes. Moving iron unit... Is this a visual iron ring headset?

to sum up

In general, the BA-T7 is used to listen to music in a static situation is not impossible, sound insulation is also acceptable, a few days ago in a five-hour long-distance bus to listen to all the way can also be accepted, no matter the wear or the sound is not obvious discomfort Feeling, at most, it feels a bit boring. However, for the sake of sound quality, this headset is not really recommended at this price point. Jingdong, Tmall 99 xe600i (cheaper fish is cheaper) does not say absolute sound quality and cost-effective, but it is significantly more worthwhile than the BA-T7, but unfortunately potential 99 money to buy, or else can also be used to compare the next ... ... Chenguang H1 belongs to the low-frequency disabled in exchange for the quality of the high-frequency, I prefer this tuning, but unfortunately its wire is also a perfect replica of the original AKG defects, has only been careful to use, beware of pulling ... ...

To say that I am the first machine, first of all, I do not hold much hope for the actual effect of the wing machine, or else the assembly line machine has been part of the production process of the headset for a long time. Sennheiser also clearly stated that the product when the consumer arrived was already Best state. But then again, the cost of their own downtime is not great, not to mention the 1000 things to listen to even if it is down, my own this BA-T7 is normal playback at least 50 hours after the situation, anyway, can not be retreated, and some are Listen to the time.

Personal feeling that after buying headphones or to select products with a certain brand awareness and discussion of heat (for example, give me a chance now, I may buy millet ring iron, even if it is a junk, a good deal cheap a large section), miscellaneous minorities or pay Let's burn it to someone with a good face... I would have liked to have a vivo xe800, because it looks like it's good reputation and it's a mid-high-frequency tuning, but after seeing millet's active noise reduction, it feels it's slowing down. For help, it is estimated that there is a large wave of type-c active noise reduction coming to us, or waiting for such word-of-mouth products to taste early, and at least marginal utility is obviously much higher.

1200 Puffs

Disposable electronic cigarette

Our products include disposable e-cigarettes, rechargeable e-cigarettes, and various of flavors of cigarette cartridges.We have our own professional team and competitive quotations for any OEM or ODM works.

We supply OEM disposable vape pen,OEM disposable electronic cigarette,ODM disposable vape pen,ODM disposable electronic cigarette,OEM/ODM vape pen e-cigarette,OEM/ODM atomizer device.

12 Flavors : Guava .Mango Ice .Passion Fruit .Mixed Fruit .Blueberry .Litchi Ice .Mango Ice .Lemon .Grapes.Watermelon .Banana Ice .Coconut

E Cigarette Oem Process

Disposable E-Cigarette,Electronic Cigarette Pod Pro,Atomizer Device Vapepod Pro,Atomizer Device Zgar Pod Pro

Shenzhen WeiKa Technology Co.,Ltd. , https://www.oemvape-pen.com